21.10.09

Light as a feather... Stiff as a board...



Remember these four innocent teens?? Remember Neve Campbell for that matter?? So I have just finished watching "The Craft". I don't think I have seen this movie since I was in elementary... which right after watching it at my friends house (because I wasn't allowed to watch rated R) I went straight to my nearest Coles bookstore in the local shopping mall to find everything I could about witch craft. I wanted so desperately to be Fairuza Balk and wear dark lipstick and leather and I started to wear black eyeliner on the top AND bottom lids and I wanted to cast spells to make Skeet Ulrich fall in love with me. Ohhh those were the days, unfortunately Coles didn't have anything on witchcraft... the closest thing were R.L. Stine novels and Sabrina the Teenage Witch sticker books. Regardless... its pretty much as good as I remember and I am now the wiser so I am going to head downtown tomorrow and buy books and candles and snakes so watch out.

p.s. I love how in the movie Nancy(Fairuza) wins 175 thousand dollars so she and her mom buy a penthouse suite in LA, a sportscar and are basically set for the rest of their lives... interesting...

2 comments:

k b said...

hahaha, i just bought the craft, i basically did the same thing after watching it in 5th grade. its like mean girls, only with witch craft. and better.

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.