11.10.09

Ice Ice

Well, loddies and gents. I am a stylist now, a student stylist, but none the less, I am on the salon floor and am getting clients up the ying yang.
If you want a hair DO and you have a hair DON'T, I can fix it.
If you need a little trim or a total transformation, I can do it.
And it's tres cheap.
Call me to book an appointment and if you say the magic words (p&p) you'll get an extra 15%. Now how about that. The lines are open.
2049550934



Ladies
Shampoo, Cut & Style $12
Shampoo / Style $8
Long Hair, Up-do $20 and up
Braiding $10 and up

Mens
Mens Cut $10
Men's Highlights $30 and up
Beard Trim Only $3

Hair Treatments
Hair Treatment $10
Scalp Treatment $10
Hair Repair $15
Hair Cleansing $10

Color
Semi/Permanent Color $35 and up
Bleach and Toner $50 and up
Color Correction $65 and up

No comments: