1.12.10

I need an all-inclusive

It has been forever since I last posted on P&P and I must say I'm extremely saddened by this fact, I have honestly been too lazy to go get internet so I usually sit on my bed and stare out the window at all the Best Western clients across the way and think too much.  Which leads me to do stoopid things especially after a few glasses of a fine boxed wine and a couple txt messages gone array.

Luckily, I have got great friends to help me be distracted, but sometimes there just isn't someone there, at the exact right time to save me from... well myself.  Today was not one of those cases, thank friggin G that Chelsea answered her phone today before I created exclusive suicide.

The problem of the day is that I am technically and absolutely confusingly "exclusive" with someone.  Now that is great, and that is precisely what I wanted with this certain someone, so all should be la dee da am I right? Well it is exactly the oppositttte, I have never felt more confused and lost in my entire life.  Surprise me with flowers but then don't call me for two days.  Be completely awesome one day and then a total weirdo the next?!

I just re-read this and it all makes sense.  I'm dating a flake.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

Well all I can do to cheer me up now is listen to this song on repeat.




No comments: