20.12.09

Brilliant!

I have finally reached Sex and the City status!!! I have moved to a new city and am attending fashion school downtown. I live on my own (sorta) in a "cute" little apartment in a trendy area. I have been on amazing dates and absolute HORRID dates... I just spent the night watching old skool romance movies by myself eating out of chinese take-out boxes and then a bubble bath and a glass of wine listening to Frank Sinatra's Christmas album predictably ensued... all in the candlelight. I am suuuuuuuuuuuper happy!

but...


I am however missing my go Boldto gals. Everyone is strewn across the world and it stinks. I just want everyone to come and move to me and be a part of my little world. Not that I haven't met some really great girls... I have! I'm just having one of those holiday moments... this is a shout out to all my Sams, Charlottes and Mirandas... because I am obviously Carrie hahaha!

LOVE YOU MISS YOU XX
xx LOVE YOU MISS YOU!!

No comments: